GF_System_MTF – Overview
What every day-trader (who wants to be successful) ought to know about Fibonacci analysis:
If you want to be a highly successful day trader you’ve got to know how to identify turning points in price as early as possible. And if you can’t? Then you’ll constantly be caught off guard when the market zigs and zags against your trade plan.
That’s why traders who make consistent profits use Fibonacci analysis in addition to other techniques.
When used correctly, Fibonacci analysis protects your trades by helping you identify the strongest levels of support and resistance. This insight acts like a virtual crystal ball, telling you when and where to expect profit sucking shifts in market direction.
Sadly, these 4 oversights render most trader’s Fibonacci analysis useless:
- You use the wrong swings and market structure to draw your Fibonacci analysis.
- You pay attention to insignificant Fibonacci levels due to improper analysis.
- You place targets in the wrong location without knowing how to interpret strong from weak price levels.
- You take trade entries in areas not supported by major market structure support and resistance.
Fixing those errors are no piece of cake either!
The main reason starts with the laughable indicators most traders are sold. They simply aren’t built to find leading and accurate Fibonacci support and resistance levels. This leaves you relying on data that’s as helpful as using sunlight and wind direction to locate your key price levels.
Two other things you’ll be tempted to do that will also make solving this a real chore…
First, is when you start changing your time-frames and markets to see if you’ll have better luck trading a different instrument. Relying on ‘luck’ is never a sound strategy. But it also won’t work because the problem will appear on any timeframe and every market you attempt this on.
Second, is when you try to manually guess where to identify these price levels. This will NEVER work because the algorithms are complex and are beyond human capabilities to perform the calculations. Guessing is a sure fire way to lose all your money.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Whether you’ve been using Fibonacci analysis for years, or you are brand new to it, we can help you use the power of Fibonacci confluence to protect your trades, and profit from price turning points using leading information. We can also help you avoid getting caught in the vendor rat race: buying tools and indicators from too many places without allowing yourself to fully apply advanced software and the know-how to your trades.
What you really need are true Fibonacci tools (with online training & live market guidance) that help you master price turning points as soon as possible.
But not just any tools. You need tools and live market education and training that show you exactly where to take “low risk, high reward, high probable trade setups” in advance by using predictive price levels that adapt to market direction. With our help, you can finally see how the right tools based on a time-tested trading strategy, personal money management, and creating a risk plan could improve your trading.
With the NeuroStreet GF_System_MTF, You’ll Learn About…
- The 6 pillars of Fibonacci Sequencing
- Using over 540 algorithmic variations of multiple time-frame analysis
- Dynamic levels of only major Fibonacci support and resistance
- Seeing major turning points in advance based on market structure
- Identifying expanding and contracting volatility that shifts price action
- Custom User-Interface for quick trading execution and comfort
With the NeuroStreet GF_System_MTF, You’ll Benefit From…
- An MTF_Fibonacci Confluence Indicator
- A Semi-Automated Fibonacci Confluence Trading System
- A Semi-Automated Trade Planner with (Entry, Stops & Targets)
- A Semi-Automated Risk Planner for Money Managment & Sizing
- Automatic Volatility Planning for Dynamic Fibonacci Detection
With the NeuroStreet Online Training That Goes With It…
- You’ll no longer take losses that could have been avoided with more accurate information
- You’ll no longer place your targets in areas that are not safe for taking profits
- You’ll no longer mismanage trades based on inaccurate market information
- You’ll no longer miss out on large winners because you didn’t know the market had room to move
- You’ll no longer waste time on trades that should’ve been filtered out
- You’ll no longer guess when major price levels will expand or contract based on current volatility
- You’ll no longer be locked into methods that don’t fit your market or style of trading
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: What trading platform is this software compatible with?
A: Our software is currently available for use with NinjaTrader 7 and 8.
Sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Futures Bootcamp to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!